Have employees or thinking about hiring employees? Let’s talk!
presented by Why HR
Many small business owners and managers get caught up in the daily tasks of their business and may overlook foundational pieces of their human resources strategy. Why HR is presenting a series of sessions to help owners and managers focus on key HR topics to improve employee engagement and grow their business effectively.
Want to receive emails about future sessions? Sign up for our email list.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
Our Let’s Talk series includes six total sessions. While we encourage small business owners and managers to attend all six sessions, you may also attend a single session without attending the others. Session topics include:
- The Art of Interviewing Candidates
- Don’t Dread Evaluations! Create a Constructive Process
- Consistency Matters: Culture Versus Sub-Culture
- Facing Your Fears About Employee Discipline
- Better Meetings for Better Engagement
- Using Stay & Exit Interview Data to Drive Decisions
Need it now?
Contact Matt Tipton at Why HR to discuss scheduling a custom session for your organization: 405.627.6326 or email@example.com.